The Danbury Mint 2006 World Series Champions 22kt Gold Baseball Card Set (XX) & Deluxe Red Collector Album.
• All is right in the baseball world - the St. Louis Cardinals are World Series champions once again. The Redbirds
won their 10th World Series in 2006, beating the Detroit Tigers in a classic contest. Their first World Series championship since 1982 - produced by a blend of clutch hitting and solid pitching - electrified the Cardinals
• To commemorate this golden moment in baseball history, The Danbury Mint is introducing 2006 World Series Champions 22kt Gold Baseball Cards!
• All of your favorite Cardinals players from the 2006 team are included in this exclusive collection: Jeff Suppan,
Chris Carpenter, Albert Pujols, Yadier Molina, Jim Edmonds, David Eckstein,
• A skilled craftsman hand inscribes every detail of the player's likeness in raised relief on a steel die. This die is
then used to strike thin sheets of paper-backed 22kt gold foil. Each card boasts a dramatic, three-dimensional
image in high relief on a mirror-smooth surface of gleaming gold. Each 22kt gold card is preserved in mint
condition in a crystal-clear protective case.
• To protect your mint-condition collection, you'll receive a deluxe Collector's Album with crystal-clear vinyl
pages, at no additional charge!
• Actual size of each card 2 1/2" wide x 3 1/2" high.
• The 2006 World Series Champions 22kt Gold Baseball Cards are officially licensed by Major League Baseball
Properties and the Major League Baseball Players Association.
• Click on the image above to see actual images of the 22kt cards of Albert Pujols, Jim Edmonds, Yadier Molina,
David Eckstein, Chris Carpenter and Jeff Suppan.